Another light, yummy and flavorful soup for you to try! Try making Crockpot Cilantro Chicken Tacos first and using the leftover mixture as the base for this soup.
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
Yield: 8-10 servings
What You’ll Need:
*Note: if you’re using the leftover mixture from Crockpot Cilantro Chicken Tacos, skip the first 7 ingredients.
- 16 oz. jar of salsa of choice
- 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 of an onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/3 cup of dry white wine
- 28 oz. of chicken broth
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of yellow corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups of rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Optional toppings: chopped tortilla or tortilla chip, shredded cheese, avocado, plain Greek yogurt
What You’ll Do:
- Put all of the ingredients in the crockpot and combine. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 1-2 hours.
- Top with whatever you want and enjoy!!