If I could only eat one meal a day for the rest of my life, I would totally choose brunch. Brunch means lazy weekends with family, friends, mimosas and yummy breakfast food that no one ever has time to make on a normal day.
This breakfast casserole has got just about everything but the kitchen sink thrown into it! Eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage, biscuits…I basically took all of my favorite breakfast foods, threw them in a casserole dish, and this delicious concoction was the result. It doesn’t get much quicker, easier or DELISH than this recipe, my friends! Treat your friends and family to a scrumptious brunch this weekend with this Hearty Breakfast Biscuit Casserole.
Hearty Breakfast Biscuit Casserole
Yield: about 8 servings
What You’ll Need
- 16 oz container of refrigerated biscuits, cubed
- 2 cups of cooked sausage, cubed
- 14 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 cups of shredded cheese of choice (I used sharp cheddar)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
What You’ll Do
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cube the refrigerated biscuit dough and spread across the bottom of your greased casserole dish.
- Cube the cooked sausage, chop the cooked bacon and spread over top of the biscuit dough.
- Sprinkle a ½ cup of cheese over top of the bacon, sausage and biscuit dough.
- Beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper and pour over top of your casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook for about 35 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Let me know what you think!! Happy brunching!