I am super excited for the Super Bowl this year!! The Carolina Panthers are going to bring the Vince Lombardi Trophy home to NC for the first time (#keeppounding), Beyoncé is expected to perform at halftime (yassss Queen B) AND it’s an excuse to make all sorts of yummy apps (and drink good beer).
We’re celebrating the Panthers’ trip to the big game at work tomorrow, and I’m bringing this buffalo chicken dip as my contribution. It’s super easy. Super yummy. Super perfect for Super Bowl celebrations.
Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Yield: enough for a party
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups shredded chicken (I bought a rotisserie chicken for convenience!)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups buffalo sauce, depending on your preference (I used 1 1/2, which is a full bottle of Frank’s Red Hot!)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, plus about a 1/2 cup more for the topping
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
What You’ll Do:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Throw all of the ingredients into a big bowl and mix
- Transfer to about a quart-sized baking dish, and sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over top
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly, cheesy, gooey and DELISH
Seriously, that’s it. So easy and soooo good!! Serve warm and with crackers, chips or veggies!
Enjoy, and GO ‘THERS!!